Step 2: The Entrepreneur
A. Do you fit the profile of an entrepreneur?
Do you have the following characteristics?
- Leadership, independence, vitality, perseverance, stress management, self-confidence, communication skills, ability to adapt, integrity, reliability, realism, optimism, and willingness to take risks.
Do you have the following motivations?
- To create your own career, to create other jobs, to be your own boss, to lead, to reach your goals, to face challenges.
Some things to think about:
- Are you ready to make sacrifices in your personal life in order to ensure the success of your business?
- Are you ready to earn less money while your business is in development?
- Are you prepared to work long hours without knowing how much money you will earn in the end?
B. Do you have a strong support system?
Identify your potential allies:
- Network of contacts, family, friends, and business people.
C. Do you need further training?
Should you get more education or training?
- Management, accounting, marketing, starting a business, etc.?
Do you have the means and ability to invest in your business?
- Identify partners who could invest (time, money) in your business.
- Evaluate your investment capacity.